NERO v Album Maker

Please let us know what bugs you found

NERO v Album Maker

Postby Geof » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:18 am

I am running the Album Maker V3 and it seems very good except that the completed album runs in all my media players apart from Nero Mix and Nero Media. Sadly Nero Mix is my favorite one. Up to now Nero has handled everything.
Geof

Nero v Album Maker

Postby Geof » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:06 pm

See previous note. For what its worth I took the album file I made before and loaded it into Audacity successfully. I then saved it from there and now it runs perfectly in all my media players. Its a bit tedious but so far "Make it one" is the only free app I've found that can construct albums. The only difference is that audacity is using Lame. The reason I need to do this is I have a very simple MP3 player that takes SD cards but it will only access 99 tracks. Compressing to 48K then bulking up into albums means I can now load up to 400 tracks on a 256M card. Thank you, but it would be nice to do it in one step.
Geof

Postby makeitone » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:42 pm

Well Geog,

Its not good news I'm afraid. Makeitone MP3 Album Maker follows the mp3 standard, this means that it should play in any mp3 player and editable in any audio editor. If its does not play, that means there is a fault in one of the tracks and/or the mp3 player or audio editor is not following the mp3 standard.

By converting a makeitone album to wav you will never be able to unpack the tracks (I guess you know this).

Your mp3 player should play the makeitone albums without any further conversion.

Hope this helps
makeitone

Return to B u g s